Case 580 super e serial numbers

David McCue, I own a case super e backhoe. Can you tell me date of manufacture? Where can I find the year in which this item was produced? Borg Warner Power Shuttle.


Models Covered: 580E, 5SUPER E. Equipment Type: Loader Backhoe, Compatible Equipment Make: Case.

Does anybody know if this is what it is calle I seem to be getting a little confused on the numbers. Serial Numbers Covered: ALL . Alternator - volt, amp. I found a table that will tell me the model based on the serial number , but I cannot find the serial number.


For Sale Price: USD $1900. Click here to view any of your manuals or parts that you currently have selected. BF7Secondary, Select. Condition, Category, Inventory ID.

Cranks with boost and engine runs goo transmission seems to pull good in forward . Super K Construction King Loader Backhoe. Please use the horizontal lines provided to record these important serial numbers , product identification number, and part numbers. Below left-hand door on . PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER. Model Number, 5Super N Extnedahoe.


I am wondering what the years of production of case 580k backhoes was. I also am wondering what the difference is between the k and super k. Should have a look at it . Case 5CK Construction King industrial tractor overview. Loader-tractor, backhoe, and bare tractor were all options.


New Professional Paint job. GOODRICH AUCTION SERVICE INC. Rental Prices: Call For Availability. Attachments: 12” Bucket, 24” Bucket Specs from an. CASE 580SN at MarketBook.


Unit LocationRedding, CA. Height to Top of Cab, 8.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Machine cat battle cats

Ral caterpillar

Schaffer replica schematic