The schaffer replica
Little did he know he was also creating a circuit that would transform the sound of rock and roll. Buy SoloDallas Schaffer Replica Pedal: Home Theater - Amazon. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases.
Et la réplique a été construite selon . Demo of the Schaffer Replica (TSR) by SoloDallas.
An 1:audio reproduction of the Schaffer-Vega. En fait il utilisait le systeme hf en studio, et un cable en live. On touche vraiment le fond du fétichisme inutile avec ce truc. Solo Dallas Schaffer Replica booster compressor expander emulates the effect of using a Schaffer Vega guitar wireless system. This new pedal by Solo Dallas is really a lot of fun.
It is a sonic replica of the guys of the old Schaffer wireless used by Angus Young and even Peter. Been a loong time since I was here last.
I still lived in Europe at the time. Here my attempt to recreate the Angus Young tone with the Kemper and the Schaffer Replica by SoloDallas I used a tweaked SPLprofile by TopJimi. Reverb added in ProTools. Little did Ken Schaffer know that when he was inventing the SVDS, he was also creating a circuit that would transform the sound of rock and roll.
Hi, Does anyone know which power supply I should use to my newly purchased Schaffer Replica by SolsDallas? How I Skinned My FaceWilliam Osman. Another North Korean soldier escapes to South KoreaCNN.
Creators of the Schaffer Replica unit and effect pedal. Unter dem Namen SoloDallas Schaffer Replica macht ein Pedal von sich reden, dessen Vorbild tatsächlich ein Gitarrensender ist. Okay, first off I know this is not about Gibson in particular but I wanted some opinions. Is it just a black box with a foot-switch and lots of boost, or will I be able to get a . It represents an (additional) attempt to duplicate the vintage compression and expansion system used in a wireless . The Boost of all Boosts.
Are they worth the price? I already have an mxr compressor and ts9hw tube screamer.
It will be going into a BE100. Replica of the original Schaffer -Vega Diversity System audio circuitry. Features a compander (compressor- expander): giving your tone extra sustain, fatness and a rich harmonic content. This video is about the Schaffer Replica used with a Fender Stratocaster.
This pedal easily gives the classic angus tone from the late 70s and early 80s but it is also a great booster for other applications.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire